Rapala Balsa Xtreme Jointed Shad 06 Medium Diving Crankbait
The Jointed Minnow series has been developed for many years and is most suitable for bass fishing.
In cold water, it is necessary to lead the lure in jerks, alternating twitching with long stops. In summer, the best result will bring monotonous twitching.
Rapala Ultra Light Minnow 04 Fishing lure, 1.5-Inch, Gold
Big action in a small bait, the Ultra Light Minnow is the new gold standard for ultra light baits. Weighted body casts incredibly far for such a small bait. An excellent choice for streams, small ponds and shallow bays and shorelines. Its unique lip design creates an enticing wobbling and rolling action.
External etched scales, gills and fins in union with 3D holographic eyes and incredible Rapala ® finishes put this bait in the lead for ultra light choices.
Rapala Skitter Pop 09 Fishing Lure (Frog)
Saltwater surface popper with the trademark Rapala attention to detail. Unique cupped lip provides all the “popping” action you need.
Design allows anglers to work a variety of surface techniques. No. 12 has the added attraction of an internal rattle;
Rapala X-Rap Jerkbait XR10 Fishing Lure
The adrenaline-pumping X-Rap slashbait has Xtreme attitude with its hard-cutting, aggressive darting action.
The integrated long-casting system partners with an irresistible rattle and classic Rapala action. It suspends and comes to a roll at rest to trigger the bite. The X-Rap is ”all about the action” and it ”triggers” strikes
The Best Original Floater 11 Fishing Rapala
The Original Floating Rapala can be fished using a steady retrieve, stop-and-go retrieve or as a twitch bait.
No matter how you fish this classic bait, it is guaranteed to bring ’em running. This lure repeatedly has proven itself in a variety of conditions over the years.
Rapala Shad Rap 07 Fishing Lures
The world’s best running hardbait, hand-tuned and tank-tested at the factory. The Shad Rap closely resembles many baitfish throughout the world with one exception, the legendary wounded minnow action of Rapala lures. Excellent for casting or trolling, the Shad Rap is designed to be fished at ultra slow speeds to super fast speeds.
- The world’s best running hardbait, hand-tuned and tank-tested at the factory.
- Balsa Wood Construction
- Natural Baitfish Profile
- legendary wounded minnow action of Rapala lure
- Excellent for casting or trolling, the Shad Rap is designed to be fished at ultra slow speeds to super fast speeds.
Rapala X-Rap Saltwater Fishing Lure
Rapala’s adrenaline-pumping Saltwater X-Rap Lures have had a huge impact on the way anglers target almost every kind of saltwater species. Built to withstand the onslaught of saltwater giants, the extreme X-Rap slashbait produces an aggressive, hard-cutting, darting action that drives every fish to strike. Integrated long casting system partners with the X-Rap’s irresistible rattle to make them even more tempting.
- Rapala’s adrenaline-pumping Saltwater X-Rap Lures have had a huge impact on the way anglers target almost every kind of saltwater species.
- Hand tuned and tank tested
- Holographic inserts.
- Built to withstand the onslaught of saltwater giants, the extreme X-Rap slashbait produces an aggressive
- Integrated long casting system partners with the X-Rap’s irresistible rattle to make them even more tempting.
Rapala X-Rap Twitchin’ Mullet 8 SXRTM08S: X-Rap Twitchin’ Mullet 8 Silver
The subtle, relaxed side-to-side action of the X-Rap Twitchin’ Mullet is designed to perform a wide twitching walk the-dog swimming action. Xtreme flash with X-Rap attitude triggers the attack Instinct in fish. Slow sinking allows a glide and drop technique that lands the Twitchin’ Mullet into pockets where big fish love to ambush their Prey.
- X style translucent body
- 3D holographic eyes
- Slow sinking subsurface walk-the-dog
- Casting dives 1′ – 2′
- VMC coastal black 1x inline single hooks
Rapala Balsa Brat
When its time for work, the Rapala BX Brat is always ready. This rugged bait is perfect for fishing in high-contact bodies of water where it deflects brush, rocks and other cover all while wobbling its way to another bite. The Rapala BX Brat features a balsa wooden core so it has realistic buoyancy and durability. This square bill means business!
- Balsa Core and Copolymer Outer Shell
- Modified Flat Side and a “V” Cut Belly
- Hard Flash, Wild Tracking, Kick Outs
- Use to target Bass/Multi-Species Gamefish
- VMC Black Nickel Round Bend Hooks
Rapala Ike’s Custom Ink Crankbait (Mardi Gras, DT16 – 2-3/4″)
Artisan bass angler Mike “Ike” Iaconelli has offered his unique talents to assist in the development of this masterpiece series of lures. “I’m used to giving baits my own personal touch, tweaking them.” Now those oh-so-special modifications come right out-of-the-box from Rapala. There are three key traits: first, it’s their purposefully muted colors. Ike used to “bake them in the sun” on his trucks dashboard to get that life-like, muted skin tone.
The subtler colors can be unbelievably effective when bass aren’t attacking conventional patterns. Next, Ike had Rapala polish the finishes like the translucent candy apple red on a ’57 Chevy for a natural, pearly finish. For the third pivotal ingredient, Ike went super sparkly … with glitter. Not just any glitter, but super fine sprinkles that actually add depth to the appearance of the lure. One of Ike’s secrets is all about “using something different, something unique to catch more fish.” Ike’s Custom Ink DT’s are all that and more.
- The Rapala DT (Dives-To) Series of Ike’s Custom Ink Crankbaits uses the same time-tested design as the original DT lures, but in custom finishes designed by Rapala pro Michael “Ike” Iaconelli.
- Use these incredible lures to target structure at pre-determined depths.
- The SureSet tail hook excels at catching short-striking fish.
- Constructed of select balsa wood with an internal weight, a tapered body and thin tail, these babies dive fast and stay in the strike zone longer than ordinary crankbaits.