The Daiwa BG 2000 is a top-quality spinning reel that’s packed with high-end features, all for a reasonable price.
The price tag is higher than other best spinning reels on this list. But the quality of the components and the level of engineering more than justifies the asking price.
The result is a hard-wearing and lightweight reel body.
Daiwa BG2000 BG Saltwater Spinning Reel
The BG also features a sophisticated oversized Digigear system that enhances the contact between gear teeth, making for smoother action and an extended life.
Other features include a seven-bearing drive system, Anti-Reverse functions, and a Carbon ATD (Automatic Tournament Drag) to improve the smoothness of your retrieves.
Since the components are durable and corrosion-resistant, the Daiwa BG 2000 is suitable for both fresh and saltwater applications.
Daiwa Saltwater Reel –
It’s also compatible with a number of different fishing line types, including braided line.
If you’re looking for a premium spinning reel that will stand the test of time, consider investing in the Daiwa BG 2000.
- Black Anodized Machined Aluminum Housing (“Hard Bodyz” Body & Side Cover), Over-sized Digigear (Digigear System)
- Solid Screw-In Handle, Air Rotor, Dynamic Cut Aluminum ABS Spool
- Braided Line Ready Spool, Waterproof Drag System, Carbon ATD, Line Per Handle Turn: 28.3″
- Manual Return Bail (4500 and Larger), 6BB+1RB, Gear Ratio: 5.6:1, Drag Max:4.4
- Line Capacity (Lb. Test / Yards): 6/135, 8/110, 10/90 J-BRAID: 10/160, 15/130, 20/110,
- Infinite Anti-Reverse System (4000 and Smaller), Infinite Dual Anti-Reverse System (4500 and Larger)
There are no reviews yet.